Friday, December 15, 2006

Let's CELEBRATE, I say!

  • Today is Tony's 32nd birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's NOT excited about it and will KILL me when he sees that I actually put his age in here! Anyway, here's a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him! I love you Tony!

  • Today is also our 6 month waiting anniversary on Abby! Only like 1, 245, 679 more months to go! WHOO HOO!

  • Allyson also graduates from Ball State this weekend! CONGRATS to her for her hard work!

See, all good reasons to CELEBRATE!

Description

3 comments:

kristy said...

Happy birthday, Tony! Happy anniversary to you both! I'm all about a good celebration!

parentsoftwo said...

Tony, Happy Birthday!

We hope you holidays are bright!

The Williamson Family

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! I'm usually really good about calling or emailing or something, but this year I suck. See you two next week!