We met a really great couple through our local adoption group named Brian and Nancy. They're with the same agency-FTIA, and have the same coordinator-Charlene. What's exciting is that they left THIS MORNING on their journey to bring their daughter Morgan home! They are a fun couple with one daughter Natalie (5th grader) and all three left for Beijing in the wee hours of the morning. They will actually meet Morgan for the first time on Monday.
- Pray that they make all of their connecting flights and have a great travel experience.
- Pray that they all stay healthy while they're gone.
- Pray for little Morgan and her adjustment to her new parents and surroundings.
- Pray for parenting wisdom for Brian and Nancy.
- Pray for Morgan's China mommy and daddy and that they have some sense of peace in knowing Morgan is joingng a wonderful family.
Just think...one day, we'll be posting that it's our turn to fly out!!! Our Abby girl doesn't know what a fantastic family she's coming home to!