Thankful Thursday is easy as pie for me this week. But it's gonna be looonnng!
- I'm thankful I married a man who loves God and wants to do his best for Him.
- I'm thankful I married a man who loves his children with every ounce of his being and would go the ends of the earth (or China) for them.
- I'm thankful I married a man who knows his heart (and our HOME) are big enough to love on kiddos that need a Mommy and Daddy.
- I'm thankful I have two precious daughters that teach me way more than I could ever teach them.
- I'm thankful for family and friends who support us (or me) when we come up with off-the-wall ideas.
- I'm thankful for a mom and a dad that raised me to be who I am.
- I'm thankful I have a job.
- I'm thankful God blessed people with the gift of medicine. We have needed those people lately.
- I'm thankful for a church that knows it's time to challenge us to BE the love of Jesus. (Wow, read the daily verse to the left!)
- I'm thankful that I have a workout buddy, Beth. I'm especially praying for her right now.
- I'm thankful for a group of friends in our homegroup. They challenge, pray for, and encourage me.
- I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, and the word of God in my heart.
- I'm thankful for bloggy friends near and far.
- I'm thankful that it's almost Friday!!
- I'm thankful for the snow. I'm thankful for the rain. I'm thankful for the sun.
- I'm just thankful.
(Thanks for the reminder, Sarah!)