This will have to be short and sweet...I'm a woman on a mission.
I HAVE to say this out loud (um, or type it) because I need to be reminded of this...
- I'm THANKFUL I have a job.
- I'm THANKFUL that said job wants me to stay up-to-date on skills and teaching strategies.
- I'm THANKFUL that they require me to take additional classes (that I pay for) to learn said skills and strategies.
- I'm THANKFUL that said classes have about 35 assignments to be completed in the next three weeks, because it helps me stay focused (in other words, NO BLOG TIME FOR ME). Yes, 35 assignments, and I just started the class this Monday!
- I'm THANKFUL said class ends June 12--coincidentally, my birthday!
YOUR TURN! What are you thankful for? Come on. Let me know. I need an attitude adjustment, and you can help me! Tell me your joys!
Ok, gotta go. More work to do!