Monday, September 03, 2007

Ho Hum

Ever feel like you're just waiting for the next big thing to happen...that's kind of how I feel. Just waiting. I'm in this colossal waiting room, waiting, on something, anything. And I have that feeling in my tummy. You know the feeling, that anticipation, like the night before you leave for vacation. That butterfly feeling, that nervousness, that excitement. Except, I wake up every day with the reality that I must wait some more. It's coming, I can feel it, but it's just not time...yet.

With that said, Tony and I have been enjoying life, trying NOT to live for tomorrow, but enjoying today. We have been enjoying driving Bulah. She's my baby :) hehe...the weather has been great and we have been driving her all over. The cutest thing happened the other night with her too. Tony and I went to the grocery store and when we came out, there she was sitting and waiting on us. We pulled our cart up to the back to begin unloading groceries and Tony started to giggle. (Ok, men don't giggle, so he started to, chuckle, yeah, chuckle) I looked over and asked him what was so funny. He said, we're unloading groceries into the back of a station wagon. A light bulb clicked and I was like, "Ahh,,,the grocery go-getter." hehehe. It was fun.

Otherwise, we painted some miscellaneous things this weekend. Tony scraped and painted the window frames, and I painted a child sized table and chairs. Then on Sunday, we painted Mamaw's house. Ok, well, I pretended to paint. Tony was sick with hives and allergies, so he gave his best effort, but just couldn't muster much help. Anyway, it should look great now that we're NOT helping!

Ok, well, I'm back into the full swing of school. We're prepping for ISTEP and getting into a routine. That said, I should go figure out what I'm going to wear tomorrow.

PRAISE TO GOD for blessing Rob and Mari with a new church!!! We will miss them TONS!!!!

We hope everyone is doing well. Please pray for us and for the reason for the blog....the adoption. My gut is telling me to pray harder than we ever have!!

Description

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Cammie Delph said...

I hate ISTEP testing. All I would dream about was coloring circles with my #2 pencil... So where did Rob and Mari find a church??

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying Beulah. Can't wait to see the great things you two do for her. ISTEP then NWEA, test, test, test do we do anything else?? My prayers are with ALL of you tonight and always.

Anonymous said...

dear sweet tater, we are all waiting with anticipation for our little one. it will be here before you know it and there will be hugs all around. god had done his wonderful work now lets do ours and keep that praying links going. we can never pray too much so heres to you and tony and friends and familys. hoping for y"all , lots of starlits nights and moonbeam kisses. love retts parents