- My mom has been sick. Very, very sick.
- A friend's daughter is in the hospital with pneumonia...she's just a preschooler!
- Another friend is supposed to deliver her baby on Friday and they already know her son has a serious heart issue.
- There was a massive earthquake in Haiti. Thousands dead.
- A friend's father passed away this weekend.
- We are relaunching the orphan ministry at church this weekend!
- My heart is longing to adopt, but I haven't heard God clearly say where or when.
- My girls are growing up at an alarming rate and it makes me sad.
- Tony's Mamaw has been really sick and in the hospital.
- I'm trying to lose weight, but I'm totally struggling.
- I'm thinking and praying more and more about homeschooling. Not ready to discuss that, but I'm sure praying about it. Call it a dream, right now.
- Our country's leadership? *sigh* Enough said.
- I want Tony to be happy, challenged, and blessed by his job. Not sure if this is the case.
- I'm not a "focused" teacher right now.
- I really want to go to Di*ney World.
- Our laundry pile is beyond ridiculous. I mean it. It's like, call the TV show therapists in, high. Do I care? Not so much.
- Blah, blah, blah...there's more...but that'll do for now.
Is it any wonder I don't sleep at night? That could also be the reason I don't blog. I have a whole lot in me, but it's too overwhelming to dissect right now.
Just had to pour it all out there. I know God reads blogs, right? So He'll see my heart.