Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another day, another dollar

Ok, nothing new going on. I finished the book China's Lost Daughters. It was a very good read.
Also, Tony and I (with the help of Robby and Allyson) bought our first big purchase for Abby....crib bedding. It's beautiful :) Robby and Allyson used their faster computer to help us bid on Ebay, and WIN! To look at it, see the web address below:
http://www.beyond-bedding.com/boutique-french-toile-black-designer-crib-baby-bedding-nursery-set.html

Whoo hoo... now Tony is saying we have to pay that off before I can buy more. Heahahah, ok, Daddy. What can I say, a little girl, whose face we have not yet seen (except in our dreams) has us wrapped around her finger already.

Countdown to Dossier Day....3 months 11 days. You're right Patti, who knew 30 would be a GOOD thing?

Description

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you kept your word to Tony about the whole bedding thingy. Let us know if you need more things purchased, I don't mind at all when it's not my money! :-)

~Robby

Anonymous said...

Love that bedding. Don't buy too much, I'm sure you're going to have lots and lots of showers to come! I want to buy stuff, too!

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Oh my WORD ~ I love it!! She is already stylin' and not even here yet!!