Well, we did it, we made the commitment to adopt from China. We attended a Families Through International Adoption seminar and were hooked. God had been promting us for quite some time, but that day sealed the deal. (Well, after a newspaper spread was printed from God's mouth to our eyes)
- We applied and got permission to continue the process.
- We started our home study and have already had 3/4 meetings. Our two hour in-home meeting is Feb. 24.
- We got fingerprinted for the home study.
- We ordered our birth certificates.
- We got copies of our marriage license.
- We printed the I600A form, to be completed this weekend.
- We got our passport photos taken. (WOW, I look like Alfalfa in mine---those will go to the Chinese gov't.)
- We picked out a name...:) At least the one we love so far. :) She's our little Abrielle. We'll call her Abby.
- We've even started blogging again! WHOO HOO....
Hopefully, I'll have even more to blog about next week!
Please keep us in your prayers!
Galatians 6:9----Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.