Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ticked-off angry bees...

Well, it has been some time since we posted. So, here is a post just to say we are still around. Nothing too exciting is happening. I did get stung by a ticked off bee and was chased by several dozen of its angry brothers and sisters while mowing the grass tonight. Apparently they have built a mini-city in the yield sign pole at the corner of our property.


On a more positive note, we did have a nice time on June 30th with some new friends, the June "log in date" group. Several families from as far away as South Bend to Centerville, Ohio converged at the Spencer's in Richmond. All of us have log in dates of June, which means there is a good chance that we may travel together someday when we get our referral. I will see if I can track down a photo to post.


Rett has been working at Safety Town this week and next. I think she is having a good time although she may not want to admit it (since it is work on her summer vacation). She helps teach Kindergarten and 1st grade kids saftey on a mini-city (literally, small streets, buildings, signs, powerwheels and etc...). I have been having less than a good time at work this week. People are just mean and stupid sometimes. Enough said.


We did start helping my parents begin reorganizing the barn. I have a 41 Buick tucked away in the barn that I hope to get out this summer. Again, I will try to find a picture to post. My dad has a 41 International Panel, a customized Luv truck in there. My brother has an Opel GT and a 66 Catalina in there. We have several other cars, but they are stored at the shop. Here is a picture of Robby's Catalina.




Well, it is getting late and I have ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!! Thank God it is almost Friday. The end of this week can not come soon enough. Have a good morning/afternoon/evening/night depending on when you are reading this. Thanks for stoppping by....

Description

No comments: