Friday, April 11, 2008

HOLY COW, WE WON!

So I got an email this morning that I won a free blog make-over!!! No, this isn't a phony website hoax. A fellow FTIA adoptive family runs a website www.thestoryofyou.com
and she hosts adoption journeys. She was running a contest in April for a free blog make-over and WE WON!!!!!

When I entered, I never thought we'd win! But, entering the contest gave me the idea to at least try and figure out a new blog name. (I like our current one too, but wanted something that could grow with us...IF we choose to grow!)

I was just wanting to change the blog name to jazz up our, otherwise, boring blog but NOW....YAY! The whole thing is going to get jazzed up! YAY, YAY, YAY! Can you tell I'm pumped?

Nothing will change (blog address, losing content, etc.) but it will look WAY better! We haven't figured out what design we want to go with yet, and I'm not sure how long it takes Tina to get it up and running. So in the mean time, you'll still see green polka-dots, and my lame attempt at color by using the tickers. But oh, baby, changes are a comin'!

Love the name ideas so far too...keep them rollin' in!

Description

1 comment:

IzzyBeth said...

That's awesome!!!