Sunday, March 08, 2009

Count to 10...

So, you know the cool-down technique of counting to 10 when you're angry? Yeah, well, focusing on taking pictures of the twinados' latest debacle was my "count to ten before you blow".

Ok, let me set up the scene...while I was cleaning, the girls had a great time taking everything off of Laney's bed and piling it in Abby's bed. Once this task was complete, they both climbed in Abby's bed and just played and played. This gave me time to run around and get some cleaning done. WHOO HOO! Thanks girls, for cooperating!

Then...the call. Tony was at his third service for the weekend doing some vice-chair of the board kind of things when he called home to see how things were going. In the time it took me (yeah, isn't that the phrase most parents utter when they're getting ready to explain what they came back to?) to answer the phone, walk into my bathroom to pick up the trash bag, take it in the kitchen, and return to their room...THIS is what my two "cute", "adorable", "precious", "darling" little angels did.




For those of you who can't quite tell what the pictures are...the girls got the lovely PINK and PURPLE nail polish that their cousin Missy bought them off their dresser. (For the record, I had it out so that we could do manicures and pedicures after nap!) They proceeded to open the bottles, climb into Laney's empty bed (THANK GOODNESS) and paint their toes, legs, hands, etc! AAACCCKKK!!!!!!


I must say, Abby at least understood the paint was supposed to go on her toes. Mind you, it was so thick, her toes were webbed together. YUCK!

Laney, however, chose the bright PURPLE and decided her legs needed a good coating too, along with her feet (both top AND bottom)!




OH--and I only had was one tiny travel size bottle of nail polish remover!

Bless those girls' hearts...Ok, my friends. Lay it on me. Tell me a story about what your sweeties have done while your back was turned! Misery loves company!!!

Description

6 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

At least it's not POOP! Oh goodness, well I guess they have colorful sheets now.

IzzyBeth said...

Angelina's thing is nabbing body spray or perfume and spraying it EVERYWHERE and then claiming "I didn't do it!"

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH COME ON PEOPLE, GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN. SORRY JUST HAD TO SAY THAT.LOVE YOU LOTS, GIGI

April Isaacs said...

oh my word!! I think I would blow!! I hate nail polish for that reason exactly!

I am so sorry!

Bit, isn't it hard to be mad at those two little beauties?

April

Adeye said...

Oh wow---soooooo much fun :) I love it. They are girly girls through and through.

Classic!

Anonymous said...

Nothing quite like this!!!

Pulled all of their diapers out of the dresser and played with them is as bad as it got!

Love them!!!

Lynnette