Monday, June 04, 2007

Yeah, I'm just a big kid

So, for the record, there are some pretty exciting days coming up! And you, my wonderful friends and family, are a captive audience for me to remind you of them!

Jeremy's b-day (nephew) June 10
Bill's b-day (dad) June 12
Rett's b-day (me) June 12
Mackenzie's b-day (great niece) June 13
Mari's b-day (friend) June 13
1 Year Anniversary of our LID-June 15
Father's Day June 17

Marilyn's b-day (mom) June 20
Brian's b-day (friend) June 20

I've probably left somone out...and if that's the case, let me know! I know, I know, I don't do this for everyone's birthday, but since mine is in June, and it's OUR blog...I thought I'd post this! heheheheh

Don't forget to get all the daddies in your lives something special for Father's Day! And don't forget the daddies-to-be! (TONY and SHAWN-my nephew!)

So the official countdown? Only 8 days to go!!!!!! WHOO HOOO! Hey, I'm justified in my excitement. Two years ago, I couldn't even enjoy birthday cake on my birthday b/c I was fasting for my SURGERY the next day. And last year, I got the best gift ever by gaining permission to apply to China for our daughter (I turned 30). However, it was not a very tangible gift and since she is STILL not home...I want to celebrate my birthday right!!!

Happy birthday to all the June birthdays!!!!

Description

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to everybody!!! and also happy daddy day too :) Rett its ok, I was excited about my birthday too, so yea do it up right!!! Another birthday if you want to know is Mackenzie's, its on the 13th.

This is totally off the subject, but whenever you get around could you send me thoes pics of Charlee's game you took, granny said they were sooo good....thanks!

Take care and hope to see you guys on your birthday cause im sure were gonna do something arent we, up at grannys or somewhere?

love ya both.....missy :)

ps....Charlee was soo happy that you both were at her game last week, so thank you guys for coming!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony, Happy Father's Day!

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

All I can say is I really miss my family! : ) Life doesn't seem right without you guys. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Okay so you should have some ice cream with that cake! Happy early Birthday! Sorry you have to work on your special day. I think for waiting so long on Abby you and Tony should do something wild for a night, like t.p. the mayor's house or something! J/K! Hope you have a good one!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
I love your idea and I think we should all go do it together. It had been a LONG time since I have been on a t.p. outing.

Anonymous said...

I am all about some TPing! Count this girl in! Happy Birthday to you, and Jeremy, and Grandpa, and Granny...any by the way, who is Mackenzie? Happy Fathers Day to the Daddies in the world, too! What a busy month! Had fun Friday, you fellow sick twisted freaks!