Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Duck Tail Run...


The girls (including S) and I attended the Duck Tail Run in Gas City with Rob and Ally and my parents. It is quite an awesome car show. Rett stayed home and went shopping with her sisters. Regardless, I just had to share some sights from the show...


Laney immediately spotted this rat rod.  My dad was pushing her in her stroller and she immediately wanted to show it to me.  We went back and she wanted to pose with her favorite hot rod :)

 Abby spotted this one from a distance.  It is her favorite color...PINK!!!  Here she is posing with her favorite hot rod. 
 I did not pose with this, but you have to admit, it is sweet!!!!

 
 FLAMES!!!
 PINSTRIPES
And more PINSTRIPES

You could actually qualify this event as an art show :)  Next time, I think that is what we'll tell Rett so maybe she'll come along.

Thanks for stopping by to visit. 

Description

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day! Great weather, good time with family and the girls had fun at the petting zoo and playground! Mimi