Monday, September 20, 2010

Ok ok....for anyone who was actually wondering what I was talking about....

We have our first official "foster" daughter!  YAY!

This is a big deal because this is the same child that was my student last year that started coming home with us once a week.  She and her siblings (who are still at home with dad) spent a lot of time with us at the end of last year and over the summer.  Unfortunately, we don't have the legal space for all of them.  They're not in any danger per se (so don't email me) it was just a yucky situation where the youngest kiddo needed out.  We'll call her S from now on.  She's S because she's a STINKER!  hahah.  Not really.  She's perfect.  A little ornery, very pretty, funny, and smart, and just a great kid!  She makes her bed, asks permission, AND wanted to learn how to do laundry last night!  I know it won't last, but let this girl dream, ok?

THANK you so much for praying.  We can now help S get back on track and be as successful as she deserves! 

I'll keep you posted!

Description

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful you have "stinker" from what I understand I think that might be a good name for her!LOL!
Mimi

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

That is amazing news!!! I'm so tickled for you and for that precious little girl.

Blessings to you, my friend!!

Adeye said...

Oh wow, my friend,that is so fabulous! I cannot wait to watch the journey unfold from here.

So Incredibly Blessed said...

Wow, that's wonderful! What a lucky little girl to have you all in her life! Enjoy :)

Christina Johnson said...

What a blessing...for all of you! I'll be praying for a smooth transition.

Anonymous said...

Wow! a lot of changes since I was last on. Congratulations on the new "Foster" Keep us informed of "S" progress.

Lynnette

IzzyBeth said...

Yay!!! :-) I'll keep praying!