Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whisper a prayer

Yeah, God amazes me.

I am not going to say much...but we would LOVE your prayers tomorrow. 

No, we're not adopting.  But, it involves a kiddo. 

No, it's not one of our kiddos.  But, it's a kiddo we care a lot about.

So pray God's will be done tomorrow.  Pray that Tony and I are ok with whatever God intends to happen.

Tomorrow could be really great.  Really really great.  Or..."Definitely not so great" to quote the girls.

PRAY please!

Description

4 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

I'll start praying right away! Can't wait to hear more.

IzzyBeth said...

Praying!

Christina Johnson said...

Praying for you. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I appreciate it more than you know.

Mark and Melanie said...

Prayers being sent heavenward for you and the one you care about!