Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whisper a prayer

Yeah, God amazes me.

I am not going to say much...but we would LOVE your prayers tomorrow. 

No, we're not adopting.  But, it involves a kiddo. 

No, it's not one of our kiddos.  But, it's a kiddo we care a lot about.

So pray God's will be done tomorrow.  Pray that Tony and I are ok with whatever God intends to happen.

Tomorrow could be really great.  Really really great.  Or..."Definitely not so great" to quote the girls.

PRAY please!

Description

4 comments:

Lori said...

I'll start praying right away! Can't wait to hear more.

IzzyBeth said...

Praying!

christina said...

Praying for you. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I appreciate it more than you know.

Mark and Melanie said...

Prayers being sent heavenward for you and the one you care about!