WHOO HOO got some good news! We received our fingerprint appointment from Citizenship and Immigration Services through the Department of Homeland Security. Sounds impressive eh? This means our homestudy is final and we're moving on!
- The appointment is for April 26 and it will take a couple of weeks to get the results back.
- Our passports SHOULD be here any day!
- Once we have fingerprint approval, we get all our documents State sealed.
- We send it to Chicago for authentication.
- WE FINISH OUR PARENT WORKBOOKS.
- We send it to FTIA for translation
- WE SEND IT TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok ok, we're excited. Anyone who has done this before can understand our joy.
Thanks for tuning in for updates! We love you all! GOD IS GOOD!