Wednesday, April 12, 2006

OK OK, an update

Ok, so many of you requested an update...so here goes.

  • Tony checked on the status of our passports and they should be in next week.
  • Our final copy of our homestudy should be in Friday.
  • We should have our fingerprinting appointment in Indy in the next two weeks.
  • We need to get a picture of the outside of our house but we're waiting for pretty mulch and flowers.
  • I need to beat Tony to get him to work on more of the parent workbook.
  • Everything needs taken to Indianapolis for the State Seal.
  • Once that is complete, we can take everything to get it authenticated in Chicago. (Well actually, we have a courrier do that for us)
  • Send everything to FTIA to be translated.
  • Send our DOSSIER TO CHINA!

Did you notice that we have new additions to our blog? We now have a countdown until Dossier Day (June 12) when we send, or rather take, everything to FTIA in Evansville. This is the ladybug located at the top of the blog. We have also added a clock that will keep everyone posted on China time. This will let you know what Abby or her birth mother might be doing when you pray for her/them. For example, "Dear Lord, please let our Abby be sleeping peacefully, warmly and safely. Allow her to be dreaming of happy things, happy families, and joy that is to come. Amen." Ohhhh, there are lots of prayers I want to type, such as sound sleeping for her birth mom, peace with her decision, healthy eating choices, etc. etc.

Anyway, chugging right along! I'm trying to figure out how to add a list of links on here. Some of you will like some of the websites I've been looking at! Just stay tuned!

Speaking of stay tuned...STAY TUNED for late breaking news regarding Nikki's little one. She could be pushing right this second....YIKES! I'll post more later and possibly pics too!

Description

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, I see what you are doing while I am walking the floors with your class :)

Just kidding, I really enjoy keeping up with what is going on.

Lynnette

Anonymous said...

HELLO LUV, JUAT A SHORT NOTE TO SAY I AM GLAD U UP-DATED EVERYTHING. YOU AND TONY ARE ON TOP OF ALL AND THAT MAKES FOR EXCITING READING WHEN I NEED TO HEAR ABOUT HAPPY THINGS. UP-DATED BLOG AND A NEW GREAT-GRAND DAUGHTER, CAN'T ASK TO TO MUCH MORE HAPPY. SO TAKE CARE AND I WILL ALSO. LUV YOU GUYS AND OUR LIL ABBY. HUGS AND KISSES, MOM N DAD SADLER

Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Right about now I wished we were to experience it all with you. I miss you guys so much! I need to call. I'll probably do that today. I love you both!