Sunday, April 26, 2009

PREACH IT, SISTER!

Let's face it. If every preacher looked like me...more people would be paying attention!


Preach it, sister!



I just needed a smile tonight. I dug through some pictures of our latest trip to the children's museum, and found these two pictures. They were taken in a mini-chapel in one of the many rooms of the museum. I just love them.

The girls love church. If you ask them where they want to go (like on a free Saturday, etc) they'll almost 100% of the time say, "Church!" They love it. We love that they love it! We pray they grow up to be strong women of God. I guess this is a good place to start!

Description

5 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

I think that would help me so much more paying attention if they were preaching. Too cute!

IzzyBeth said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it!!!
mimi

Anonymous said...

How CUTE!! They could be female preachers, ministers or what ever they want!!

Lynnette

Anonymous said...

DEAR SWEET MINI PREACHERS, YOUR GIGI IS ALWAYS SAYING ..WE NEED TO HAVE A COME TO JESUS MEETING, WELL I JUST FOUND MY HELPERS. THANK YOU JESUS FOR BRINGING TO OUR FAMILY TWO VERY SWEET LIL GIRLS WHO I LOVE DEARLY AND WHO WILL HELP ME PREACH THE WORD. THE WORD FOR TODAY IS ....CANDY. YUMMM.... LOVE GIGI