It's in, it's in! Our I-171H form is IN! We have our last document!!! WHOOO HOOO! We have been approved by the Department of Homeland Security and Citizenship and Immigration Services, and in record time (according to our coordinator).
So here's the to do:
- fax some documents to Charlene our coordinator so that we can confirm they look okey dokey. (hehe, did I just type that? okey dokey? I'm in a fabulous mood!)
- Get her approval and assemble everything to get State sealed next Monday or Tuesday.
- Get everything even more assembled and send it to Chicago to the Chinese Embassy for authentication.
- Convince Tony he doesn't have to wait until June 11 to finish the parent workbooks. MINE IS DONE!
- Get everything even more assembled than before and hand deliver it with a big pink bow to FTIA in Evansville on June 12!
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! GOD has been SOOOO good to us. The money has been there when we needed it and prayers have been answered!
And all this with a 1 month, 1 week, and 1 day until DOSSIER DAY! I'm OVER THE MOON with excitement! (wow, I need to cut back on caffeine!)
MAKE IT THE BEST DAY EVER!