Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

Yep, gotta do it...gotta brag. Tony got me the most beautiful silver ladybug necklace for Mother's Day. It brought me to tears. He gave me something to look at and hold on to until I can hold on to Abby. I love him for that.

As for Mother's Day in general.....the thing is, I have the best Mother in the world so I think the day was invented for HER! (nope, no brown nosing here! I mean, I'm not the one who put her name in the paper!)

Ok, ok, I hope everyone had a restful and fun Mother's Day.

Description

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! ONLY 28 DAYS UNTIL DOSSIER DAY!! WHOO HOOOO!! Everything is just coming together so easily. Before you know it, you will be on your way to China to get our Abby-girl.

Anonymous said...

hey sweet cheeks, thanks for the great praise for me on mothers day. greatly appreciated. good comment lol. sounds like you had a great pre-mothers day , tony and a lady bug , good combo. luv you lots , mom n dad sadler

Anonymous said...

That's my boy, a sweet kind loving thoughful young man!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»