Thursday, March 11, 2010

Very Thankful Thursday

Ever have one of those days where there is a long road ahead, but for today...for right now...you want to burst with joy?  Today is that day for me.  There is a lot of pain (physical, spiritual, and emotional) happening in the lives of some people I love.  But, I have SO seen God at work and want to sing Him praise!

  • My mom is being released from the hospital TOMORROW at 10:00 am!  She has to continue working hard at home, but I believe in her!  God has been working in her in MIGHTY ways!
  • Sunshine!
  • Our 11th anniversary is Saturday!
  • Spring Break is six school days away!
  • A student of mine will be spending Tuesday evenings with my family starting next week.  I'll share more about this on a later post, but for now, praise God her foster mom and my wonderful hubby both thought this was a good idea!  I'm preparing to be challenged and blessed!
  • My daughters are learning in leaps and bounds!
  • Flip flop season is just around the corner!
  • Our homegroup met last night and it was SO good!  It was emotional, and challenging, and I am SO blessed to be a part of that group.  I love each and every member!
GOD IS SO GOOD...He's so good...good to me!

Are you thankful?  Really really thankful?  Ok, for what?  TELL ME!

Description

1 comment:

Chris and Sarah said...

Rub it in won't you that I couldn't make it last night.

I have been flip flip hunting on Etsy today (great minds think alike).