Ever have one of those days where there is a long road ahead, but for today...for right now...you want to burst with joy? Today is that day for me. There is a lot of pain (physical, spiritual, and emotional) happening in the lives of some people I love. But, I have SO seen God at work and want to sing Him praise!
- My mom is being released from the hospital TOMORROW at 10:00 am! She has to continue working hard at home, but I believe in her! God has been working in her in MIGHTY ways!
- Our 11th anniversary is Saturday!
- Spring Break is six school days away!
- A student of mine will be spending Tuesday evenings with my family starting next week. I'll share more about this on a later post, but for now, praise God her foster mom and my wonderful hubby both thought this was a good idea! I'm preparing to be challenged and blessed!
- My daughters are learning in leaps and bounds!
- Flip flop season is just around the corner!
- Our homegroup met last night and it was SO good! It was emotional, and challenging, and I am SO blessed to be a part of that group. I love each and every member!
Are you thankful? Really really thankful? Ok, for what? TELL ME!