Tuesday, March 09, 2010

You've Gotta Bid!

Help Adeye and her family rescue TWO, yes, TWO adorable children!  God chose them to parent two angels with Down Syndrome, Hailee and Harper! 

CLICK HERE  to find their auction and bid!  They are very close to their goal!

Just think, YOU can change the face of God's kingdom by helping this family.  YOU can have an impact on a little life that needs saving!  YOU can unite a family and bring hope to these little girls.   YOU can bring them one step closer to their daughters, and the girls one step closer to a forever Mommy and Daddy!

CLICK HERE!  You won't regret it!

Description

2 comments:

Adeye said...

Oh I just love you, my friend.

THANK YOU so very, very much. It really does mean the world to my family!

I appreciate YOU very much.

Sarah said...

You got an award on my blog.

http://onthesearchforhiddentreasure.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-got-award.html