Thursday, September 03, 2009

Foto Friday--On Thursday!

Original picture

Since I keep messing, er, shaking things up around this blog, I thought I'd do Foto Friday today!

I used the site Picnik to alter the pictures here. It is an awesome site that is easier to manipulate than Photosh*p. I found out about this site, from a fellow blogger Our Treasures From Afar. Neat blog...you should check it out!

Mind you, I only played around with it for a couple of minutes...but I still think they look neat!

So what do you think? Which one do YOU like?

Black and white and soft all over.





Just a touch of color.




Intense.


Picnik.com is such a neat site. I'll be jazzing up my pictures from now on! AND upgrading to get a variety of additional options!

Description

9 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

That is cool!

Christina Johnson said...

Seriously, with such cute subjects..you couldn't go wrong! :) They are all great pics!

Anonymous said...

I like the soft black and white one!

Rachel

Shonni said...

Oohh, I love the soft b/w! And such cute sweeties!

Samantha said...

I like the intense one the best

Anonymous said...

I like the picss,,,,b/w and the intense one and ect. I love THEM ALL. LOVE YA MOM

Adeye said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Love the black and white. I have to go and check out the site.

Love and hugs

Anonymous said...

Just a touch of color. Of course they're all great!!
Mimi

April Isaacs said...

Love, love. love the pictures! I am going to have to check out that web site! The girls look so cute! I can't believe how much older their little faces look.

Hoping their still loving preschool!

April