Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

After yesterday's blah post...I need this.

Today, I'm thankful for freedom. I'm thankful I have a voice for that freedom. And I'm thankful that this Presidential term is one day closer to ending.

I'm also thankful for people willing to stand up and fight for what's right. I'm thankful I can call them friends.

I know I talk about Linny a lot. She's a bloggy friend I've never met (but will in TWO WEEKS--WHOOP WHOOP JESUS!) and have only spoken with on the phone, texts, and email. But friends, I value her.

This morning she posted on her blog about a serious issue affecting our country. Regardless of your political party, there are some freedoms that will soon be taken if we don't take action!

Take TWO minutes to read her post!
Then take TWO (or more) minutes to pray
Then take TWO minutes to take action.
Then take TWO (or more) minutes to pray about fasting.

We're talking about less than ten minutes here people. And our future could and will be impacted!

Read it and pray for our nation, our administration, and our freedoms!

Description

3 comments:

Shonni said...

Yes, I'm thankful also that we are one day closer to his term ending!
Linny's blog really got me this morning...it is a little scary what seems to be happening (under the table...at times) to our country.

Adeye said...

Joining you in the happiness that it is JUST one year--and I'm not even an American (yet!!!) :)

Standing firm and praying with you. Hey--happy to see the bla-ness has passed :)

Mom Of Many said...

Sunste*n was confirmed yesterday. I feel sick to my stomach.

I am so excited that in less than 2 weeks we will see you all!! Those baby girls of yours will be playing with my kiddos...too fun!!

xo